“Fortnite Battle Royale” has become the hottest game in the world after only 7 months of launch.
Why is the game gaining such attraction? Because the game is not only free to anyone, but also everywhere you can play video games: This is a free download for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, which both iOS and the upcoming will be There is version for Android operating system.
Although “Fortnite Battle Royale” seems quite simple, it is really a very nuanced game with lots of depth. And knowledge, in addition to quick reflexes, is very important to survive and win the royal battle of 100 people.
Fortnite Battle Royale mode can be challenging, for both new and veteran players. We have synthesized ten tips from Fortnite expert Jake Gernader to help adventurers at every level survive the storm and be the last player.
Tips Game Fortnite: Battle Royale
Learn to build. Building is the key to your defense, and defense often means survival
This is crucial for newcomers. Practice making quick buildings and ramps around your character in just a few seconds, which can save your character if you’re getting shot at. Practice building to climb mountains and buildings quickly. Keep practicing. Building is your best mode of transport in “Fortnite,” but it’s also your very best defense aside from the potions and Med Kits you’ll find strewn around the island.
Take advantage of the training area before the game starts
Before every game, all of the players are loaded into a lobby of sorts, where you’ll be able to pick up a few weapons and materials to practice shooting and building, respectively. If you’re feeling unsure about controls, use this time to get familiar.
Your health is most important. Prioritize consumables that restore your health and shields
Several items can restore your health, or make you harder to kill. Shields, in particular, will give you a much better chance at surviving the battle royale:
– Bandages and Med Kits restore your health (the green bar at the bottom of the screen), but only Med Kits can fully restore your health.
– The Chug Jug takes 15 seconds to consume, but gives you full health and shields.
– Drinking Slurp Juice will give you one health point per second and one shield point per second, for 25 seconds.
– Shield Potions and Small Shield Potions (or “Minis”) restore your shields (the blue bar on top of the green bar), but only two Shield Potions can fully restore your health.
Consistent Weapon Slotitng
This tip can be insanely helpful, especially when a fight breaks out but you’re not ready. You want to keep the order of your inventory consistent, so you can pull out the item you want without hesitation. For example, I manage my inventory from left to right with closest range weapons to the left, longer range weapons to the right, and with healing items being last. This way, I can pull out whatever I may need in a fight without looking down to find it in my inventory.
Use your pickaxe on everything you can, especially at the start of each game
Every character in “Fortnite Battle Royale” carries an indestructible pickaxe, and almost every object in the game can be destroyed with your pickaxe. Just hit it repeatedly to gather its materials — wood, metal, or brick — which you’ll use to build forts, ramps, walls, and defenses.
Gathering materials early on is the key to a good defense in “Fortnite Battle Royale.” The best players break everything apart from the very start of the game, from trees to boxes and even walls and floors.
Know each weapons’ strengths and weaknesses
– Submachine guns fire really quickly, but are bad at long distance.
– Pistols are good at medium range, but may fire too slowly for close-combat situations.
– Rocket launchers and grenade launchers are great for destroying enemy forts and buildings in a shot or two — and usually your opponents along with them.
– Snipers are perfect for taking out enemies from long distance, but terrible for close combat.
– Shotguns are perfect for when enemies are close, but you need to be aggressive when using it. (Try jumping while pushing forward on an enemy to be a moving target.)
– The Crossbow has unlimited shots. But it’s a crossbow. So there’s that.
– Assault rifles are great at long distances, but can be used up close as well when necessary. Some have scopes; others don’t.
After jumping from the battle bus, your glider will deploy based on your distance from the ground. In other words, make sure you aim your player over rivers, paths, or flat areas on the map rather than above mountains, trees, or buildings. If you aim for low points, your glider will open later and you will land sooner. Landing sooner means you can find loot before your opponents, and finding loot before your opponents is often the difference between life and death.
Learn each tool, and know when to use it
Fortnite Battle Royale has several tools that can be used both offensively and defensively:
– Throwing a Boogie Bomb forces opponents caught in its wake to dance for a few seconds, making them vulnerable to your attack.
– Anything caught in the wake of an Impulse Grenade will be blown away, or up into the air, depending on the angle of your throw. You can also use impulse grenades to launch yourself at enemy players to cover a lot of ground in a short amount of time.
– The Grenade blows up a few seconds after you throw it at someone.
– Throwing the Port-A-Fort grenade will instantly create a fort for you. It can be used defensively, but also offensively, as demonstrated here by Twitch streamer Ninja.
This is the most important thing you can do to improve your skills in Fortnite, and it also happens to be the thing most beginners avoid. In a game where surviving is the goal, being aggressive may seem counterintuitive. However, the key to survival is knowing how to best a your enemies in a fight. The more fights you get into, the more practice you get. The more practice you get, the more lethal you become. When you hear shots fired, go towards them. When you see an enemy moving nearby, engage with them. When you see a bush, don’t hide in it! Be aggressive, seek fights, and become a more efficient combatant.
Watch the pros, and emulate what they do
Go to Twitch or YouTube, and watch streamers like Ninja or DrLupo do their work. Watch what they do when the land — how they gather materials, and take out opponents early — and watch them in various scenarios, like how they react to being shot at, or how they push an opponent. You can learn a lot of techniques by watching the very best players.
>>> See more : Game Fortnite: Battle Royale Review